Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I Want to Go to There

So unless you have been living under a rock you have heard that Handworks in Amana, Iowa is going to be the most epic woodworking event this decade. I want to go to Handworks so bad I can taste it. The venue is amazing, the vendors are unique, and the focus of the whole event is the driving force of this blog. Anyone who has anything to do with hand wood working is going to be there, especially all of the best boutique tool dealers in the world. I am trying my best to convince The Boss (aka my wife) what a wonderful tourist spot Amana is in the spring, but I am getting a feeling she is not buying it. So to anyone that can ditch a couple days from work to walk around a dim dusty barn chatting with bearded men about century old techniques, I envy you. Hopefully I can scrounge enough money together for the trip, but if not, give paradise my best.


No comments:

Post a Comment